'Active' Youth Group
(A Club That Is Very Exciting)
Active Youth Group meet on the 1st and 3rd Sunday evenings of the month from 7.15pm – 8.45pm, during term time, for fun and friendship. Anyone who is 11 years or over is very welcome to join us. We have discussions, games, visitors, chat times, chapel and a lot more.
Plan for Spring term 2018:
- 6th May - "Games Evening" with popcorn
- 20th May - "A Second Chance" Chat and craft - hammer beads
- 17th June - Rounders at 12.30pm - Bring a Picnic Lunch
- 1st July - Walk to St Mary's Church with Coke and Chips
- 14th July - BBQ at 4pm
- 15th July - "Perseverance" Chat and the Extreme Freeze craft!!
This is what our members enjoy most:
“You get crisps!” “Everything” “A friendly atmosphere”
“Immature adults and mature children” “You have a jolly good time”
“Talking about God is more fun than listening to sermons”
“We learn to analyse God’s word in a way that’s relevant”
“We do stuff in a Christian context without Bible bashing”
“We play games”
“It’s a great way to spend your Sunday night”
For more information please contact Lindsay Bevis, Head Verger.
Active Sleepover 2013